Thursday, May 2, 2013

10 Minute Warm Up........Who doesn't love a crown!!!!



Hi Everyone....Sorry I am a little late to the 10 Minute Warm Up today....I was having a wonderful Breakfast with a great friend today at my local Diner....we drank coffee and talked for hours...it was perfect!!! So nice to reconnect and share some fun experiences with each other.....I just got home and feel like a Queen....hence my little 10 Minute Warm Up today.....a Crown fit for anyone....take some time to reconnect with your friends....it really feeds the soul and helps inspire!!!!

Here is my Royal Feast....



Join my in my ..........................................



10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Thursday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




1 comment:

Melanie said...

Thanks for the crown;)
Liefs, Melanie

 
Blogging tips