Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10 Minute Warm up....Meet the Watermelon Girl.....


Hi Everyone....Happy Tuesday.....I was doodling away for my 10 Minute Warm Up and this little Watermelon Girl came to life....she even has a little pet mouse named Henry....he loves watermelon too!!!

The weather went from summer like temperatures around here to potential frost overnight....so I am happy that I didn't jump the gun and start planting early this year....like always I will wait till after the May long weekend to get my vegetable garden and flower gardens all planted!!!

In the mean time I think you may see some strange characters coming to life here on my blog.....so be sure to pop in everyday!!! I always love hearing from you.......and please.....

Join me..........................................


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Tuesday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi Diana, i love the watermelon girl and here little friend Henry the mouse. I will come and vissit you tomorow to look at a new creation. Have a nice evening.
Lies, Melanie

Unknown said...

awww, she just makes me smile. :0)
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

 
Blogging tips