Thursday, June 12, 2008

A few gifts in the mail...what fun and some cupcakes ofcourse...

Hi Everyone...

what a wonderful Thursday...today's mail brought some wonderful treats...

Heather Robinson sent me this beautiful Angel ATC...the details and colours are amazing...you have to pop by her blog and say hello....she is so talented and I love her work...




I participate in weekly challenges on the Arty Girlz Challenge blog and then was pleasantly surprised that I won these amazing Paris Stamps...what fun! and j'adore all things Paris!

I have a few art projects on the go right now...but today I am posting a photo of one of my creations....these are yummy chocolate brownie cupcakes with peanuts on top and a peanut butter middle...then half of them have a drizzle of chocolate ganache...yummmmmmmmmmm
Well have a wonderful day and please pop by often...
Cheers,
Diana

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really lucked out with the mail today and whoever will be enjoying those cupcakes has lucked out too.

Ces Adorio said...

Oh my Diana, nice exchange but the cupcakes look heavenly!

Anonymous said...

peanut butter and chocolate, my fav

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm yummy cakes! Those french stamps look fun!

Heather Robinson said...

So thrilled you liked your angel. I am so pleased to be exchanging atcs with you too!! Oh, my stomach did a little grumble when it spied those delicious cupcakes! Your talents are boundless, my friend!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Oh my goodness, I want to reach through my computer screen and gobble those up! They look absolutely mouth watering.
Have a good weekend-

Anonymous said...

you always get goodies in the mail and your baking looks amazing. have a great weekend.

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
Those cupcakes are amazing!
You are the greatest!
Melissa

Kathleen Rietz said...

So many nice "treats" on your blog. How fun! I would love a cupcake, and that stamp and little ATC are so pretty!

soulbrush said...

cute stamps well done and yummy cupcakes, are you fat??? from all the tasting???

NANCY LEFKO said...

a delicious post as always...

have a great weekend.

Candace Trew Camling said...

I would probably die of happiness if I had a peanutty chocolate brownie cupcake...its like everything awesome at once!!
The ATC is pretty. Your lucky!

: ) said...

looks tastey :)
to bad im not a fan of peanuts

Honor said...

What lovely gifts to receive! The stamp looks like fun, but the ganache.... my mouth is watering! ;-)

test it comm said...

Chocolate brownie cupcakes with peanut butter in the middle!?! mmm...

Anonymous said...

okay, the atc, beautiful! what a treasure to receive! the stamp is faboo, and are those marcel d. cuppies? i have his death by chocolate book, and i'm getting ready to make those!! yum-o!!

thanks for sharing, and making me hungry!!

a : )

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Those brownie cupcakes look so fabulous!!

marianne said...

Oh the angel is sooo cute (nice blog , thanks for the link)
Lucky you!
The paris gift is also fun!
Have a nice day Diana

Fannie said...

Ohhhh, I'm hungry again! Lucky you!

 
Blogging tips