Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy...but always some time for a quick mini painting...also a submission for Arty Girlz this week...theme "Faces"



Hi Everyone....

Amazing how quickly each day changes...I have a ton of things to get done in the next week...

Today I post my mini watercolor Angel....the theme this week on Arty Girlz Challenge Blog is "Faces" so I am submitting my cute Angel face...

Hope you're all having a wonderful day and may you be blessed in everything you do...

Cheers,

Diana

16 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana
i love the details on this illustration! i cannot wait to hear what you are working on.
xo
melissa

Kathleen Rietz said...

She's beautiful! I love her intricate halo. Nice to see that you still made time to paint and post.

Sandy said...

Wow Diane this is gorgeous.
Marvellous creation. Love it.

Emily said...

superb colors Diana!
hope you and your are healing well... sunshine helps :) I hear!

hugs!

NANCY LEFKO said...

she's a lovely angel with a "Juliet" quality...

have a great day !!

aintshakespeare said...

Great angel. The rosy cheeks and the dove are an excellent touch.

Kim Dellow said...

love the image

Candace Trew Camling said...

I love the details on her halo! Very well thought out! I also like that she's a colorful angel!

Crissi Harvey said...

shes beautiful Diana love the colurs to.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Anonymous said...

just beautiful Diana. she is so colorful

Dreamer said...

Sheis beautiful. I am starting to recognise your distinct work now. You may be a future - Da Vinci! like your style

Anonymous said...

the colors are really cool on these.

Tammie Lee said...

Wonderful little angel and yes she has a cute face! So happy and sweet.

Zuzu's Blog said...

magnificent ! :-)

Unknown said...

Wow this is stunning, I love it your so tatented!

DMG said...

I REALLY love this one and the jewelry pieces you're working on for MMM.

 
Blogging tips