Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 41 of 365....yummy sundae for you!


I am still feeling under the weather...but managed to go outside to play a bit with Cole...he helped me pull some weeds in our vegetable garden...
I almost forgot to post one of my mini watercolour paintings...this one is a mint ice cream sundae with chocolate sauce and whip cream and of course a cherry on top....
I add mini paintings to my Etsy Shop each week now...they seem to be a hit and are travelling all over the world...what fun! You can click on this one to head over there....
Hope you have a wonderful day/night and thank you so much for all your thoughtfulness and sweet comments....I truly appreciate it!
Cheers,
Diana

13 comments:

Honor said...

What? Another food painting? lol. I love this one, it looks very sweet. ;-)

Unknown said...

yeah you know me and the food...lol...thanks for being so sweet yourself!!!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh yummy and i see it sold. Cooool!
I hope you are feeling all better tomorrow!
xo
m

Fannie said...

Sweet!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

sweet looking sundae, the previous post on Cole, the collage card are really good and cute!

Teri said...

Oh Diana, YUMMY!!

marianne said...

Hi Diana, sorry to read you are not feeling well. Hop you soon will be better!
Your creativity is still flowing though.....
Yummy cake again!
A healing hug for you!

Heather Robinson said...

I want to catch that drip of chocolate with my finger...is that allowed? Delicious and delectable artwork. Sure hope you get feeling better soon. Hugs~

Anonymous said...

what a fun sundae and it's gone already!

Anonymous said...

what a cute sundae Diana. the chocolate sauce looks so delish.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the comments dearest friends...I am feeling a bit better today....

So thrilled you enjoyed a sweet treat with me....

have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana

Lisa M Griffin said...

charmings as ever Diana. Thanks for the daily treat!

Kathleen Rietz said...

Ooooo...looks yummy Diana! At forst I thought "pistacio", but you know I am a fan of mint ice cream!

Glad you feel well enough to enjoy some time in your garden.

 
Blogging tips