Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day 41 of 365....yummy sundae for you!


I am still feeling under the weather...but managed to go outside to play a bit with Cole...he helped me pull some weeds in our vegetable garden...
I almost forgot to post one of my mini watercolour paintings...this one is a mint ice cream sundae with chocolate sauce and whip cream and of course a cherry on top....
I add mini paintings to my Etsy Shop each week now...they seem to be a hit and are travelling all over the world...what fun! You can click on this one to head over there....
Hope you have a wonderful day/night and thank you so much for all your thoughtfulness and sweet comments....I truly appreciate it!
Cheers,
Diana

13 comments:

Honor Bowden said...

What? Another food painting? lol. I love this one, it looks very sweet. ;-)

Diana Evans said...

yeah you know me and the food...lol...thanks for being so sweet yourself!!!

Melissa & Emmitt said...

hi diana!
oh yummy and i see it sold. Cooool!
I hope you are feeling all better tomorrow!
xo
m

Fannie said...

Sweet!

MayY . C 五月媽媽 said...

sweet looking sundae, the previous post on Cole, the collage card are really good and cute!

Teri C said...

Oh Diana, YUMMY!!

marianne said...

Hi Diana, sorry to read you are not feeling well. Hop you soon will be better!
Your creativity is still flowing though.....
Yummy cake again!
A healing hug for you!

Heather Robinson said...

I want to catch that drip of chocolate with my finger...is that allowed? Delicious and delectable artwork. Sure hope you get feeling better soon. Hugs~

Alicia said...

what a fun sundae and it's gone already!

Lisa said...

what a cute sundae Diana. the chocolate sauce looks so delish.

Diana Evans said...

Thanks for all the comments dearest friends...I am feeling a bit better today....

So thrilled you enjoyed a sweet treat with me....

have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs
Diana

Lisa M Griffin said...

charmings as ever Diana. Thanks for the daily treat!

Kate said...

Ooooo...looks yummy Diana! At forst I thought "pistacio", but you know I am a fan of mint ice cream!

Glad you feel well enough to enjoy some time in your garden.

 
Blogging tips