Thursday, April 24, 2008

What a wonderful surprise...

Hi Everyone....today was one of those crazy busy days ....then I got the mail and Fannie made my day....

She sent me the sweetest package filled with kindness...she has a heart of gold and her fiber art is amazing. This is the first fiber ATC I have ever received and I love it....the detail and fine work with her stitching is impeccable....

I am so lucky to have met Fannie through blogging. I pop by her blog daily for inspiration and her writing is wonderful...it really makes you think about life and art....



Her site is called Imagine, Create, Inspire and you will love her daily posts....


Fannie also has some amazing cards that feature her fiber art...she sent me the most wonderful card filled with the sweetest messages...

Fannie was born and raised in Hawaii....and her spirit and kindness is priceless....

She also added a box of Hawaiian chocolates to my package and Cole couldn't wait till the weekend to sample these treats....

well...either could I ...lol...

They are very Yummy!!!!!!!


Cheers,
Diana

8 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Wow Diana!
Those are gorgeous and Cole is so cute eating his Hawaiian treats!

I watched our show last night and I enjoyed the one with the home movies. What a cool family!
:) M

Ces Adorio said...

Isn't blogging wonderful? We get to meet nice people who inspire us and share our tastes and interests. Fannie seems like a real treasure.

Anonymous said...

you seem to get a lot of mail. must be nice. I only get junk mail.lol.

Fannie said...

Awwww, thanks for posting Cole's picture. He's soooo cute! I'm going to have to send more candy your way just so I can have a peek at him. ;-D

Hi, Ces, Diana is a real treasure too, as I'm sure you are.

Mark, only junk mail? Send me your address, and I'll send you some Hawaiian treats too. ;-D

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a great mail day. the fiber ATC is stunning.

BBC said...

Her post reminds me of my childhood when things were simpler. I could go back to those days even though the years I lived with my grandparents and we were poor. I like things simple.

It's really not a good idea to post cute pics of your kids on the internet, there are monkeys that will take copies of them and do perverted things with them, we do not live in a Walt Disney world.

Hand over all the chocolate and no one gets hurt. LOL

BBC said...

How did we meet others before the internet? Just in other ways is all. I picked up a Mother Earth News one day (about 1985), I had bought 20 acres and was building a little house off of the grid and a couple in New Jersey was planning a trip to meet folks around the country that were living a simple lifestyle so I wrote to them.

They spent three days at my place in Washington and a few years later when I went long haul trucking I visited them three times. It was cool and hands on so to speak.

But I've also met some of the folks I've met on the web, had great sex with one of them for two weeks ten years ago. LOL

Candace Trew Camling said...

those hawaiian thingys are SO good! What type of project are you working on that you need to draw sheep? Sounds fun. I love drawing animals, you are lucky!

 
Blogging tips