Monday, January 14, 2008

Yummy Sketch of the Day - Soft boiled egg with toast triangles ....and some updates...

Hi Everyone....

Today was a busy day filled with some fun art, some self promotion for my freelance work and some baking for my husband and his friends at work.

For my Yummy Sketch of the Day.... I feature a nice soft boiled egg with toast....hope you enjoy it!

I also added some photos of my yummy baking from today....I baked some strawberry blueberry oatmeal muffins....they turned out yummy....


Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Diana





7 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
Wow! Your post is delicious!
:) Melissa

Anonymous said...

oh I like your baking

looks so yummmmmmy

Anonymous said...

i think you should also add a yummy photo of the day to your blog

those muffins look very tasty

Unknown said...

thanks for the comments everyone!

always nice hearing from you all..

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Diana

get zapped said...

Scrumptious and swear I can smell the sweet scent of fruit and flour....my mouth is watering!

steve said...

I want those muffins!!! Great work!

Archie and Melissa said...

Hi Diana!
You just won an award. :) Come over to my blog to see what you won. :)
Melissa and Emmitt

 
Blogging tips