Wednesday, January 27, 2016

I have been creating a lot in the kitchen!!!



 



Hello Everyone!!!!

I have been creating all sorts of fun things in the kitchen lately!!! and one weekend I was at my Mom's and we made cream puffs so I came home and turn the recipe into strawberry eclairs...and they were amazing!!! Super simple and fun to make and with some stewed berries these were a huge hit!!!


Wishing you a most wonderful day filled with inspiration!!!


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonjour ma chère Diana,

Hummm !! de bonne heure tu me mets l'eau à la bouche avec ces belles fraises !!
Ton adorable petit garçon (oh la la !! il a bien grandi !!) me présente une assiette que je ne peux pas refuser !
Merci beaucoup !

Je vous embrasse tous les deux,
Gros bisous ♡

Abby / Linda said...

oooohh yum! I love making cream puffs, but never thought of using them for strawberries! I will have to try this!! BTW, Gorgeous pics!

 
Blogging tips