Friday, January 30, 2015

Small pretty and scrumptious...need I say more....




Hello Everyone....I am so enjoying my 30 Days to Healthy Living and Beyond start to the year!!! I am taking time to really make my food choices amazing and make them not only look scrumptious but taste amazing too....I love cracking eggs into red pepper rings and then placing them on a bed of taco sauce....and topping them with some chopped green onions!!! so good and don't they look like sunshine on a chilly winter morning!!!!



Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

What a GREAT looking idea! I gotta TRY this.

Lisa M Griffin said...

That looks delicious! Oh to be closer and enjoy breakfast (or snack) at your house. :)

GlorV1 said...

Looks delish Diana. I may try it sometime. It "paints" a pretty picture.:)

 
Blogging tips