Saturday, October 25, 2014

Paint Party Friday on a Saturday.....inspired by my Zinnias!!!!


I remember growing up as a child and seeing these blooms in my Mom's garden every year. She used to have a super huge vegetable garden and would put in tons of Zinnias to have cut flowers.....I do this in my Vegetable Garden each and every year now too.....and love seeing these beautiful flowers in all sorts of colours and shapes....they are such happy flowers!!!

Wishing you all an inspired weekend of fun and memories with all the people you love and adore!!!
Happy Weekend and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

such beautiful blossoms, a favorite of mine as well, I hate to see the snow come ,,,

Linda Kunsman said...

such a vibrant and gorgeous bouquet Diana!! I actually have a fresh cut zinnia on my kitchen table in a tiny vase right now:) They won't be blooming much longer here though...

Kokopelli said...

I haven't had any Zinnias this year. Lots of other flowers, but I have to remember to grow Zinnias next year.

Beth Niquette said...

You have captured the feeling I have when I see these flowers...they are so uniquely beautiful--and you've caught it here.

stefanie stark said...

Your colorful flowers are amazing! I fell in love with them immediately when I saw them! Wonderful work!

JKW said...

OMGosh those are so real. Love the painting. Blessings, Janet PPF

 
Blogging tips