Friday, September 12, 2014

A little Blue in Paris today....still missing Minnie!!!!



Hello Dear Blog Friends.....I am still having a hard time getting over losing Minnie....I have no idea how long it will take to feel normal again....I am thankful for your kind words on my post about her.... she was so amazing and sweet and I will need something new to inspire me back into my art...in the mean time I have a Blue in Paris piece to share with you all....Wishing you a wonderful Friday.....and Thank you again for being so kind and sweet to me!!! and my family!!! XOX

Happy Paint Party Friday Everyone....and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

10 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

have a nice Friday

much love...

GlorV1 said...

Well I lost my comment. I love your blue drawing. Awesome. Of course you are feeling blue, it's to be expected. Just remember all the good memories you've shared with Minnie.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

You are in my thoughts, and I know you will be back painting soon enough. Art can be good therapy...I hear this from my students all the time ( ;

GlorV1 said...

I like your Blue in Paris. Very nice drawing. Diana, we will always miss our fpm's. They love us and ask nothing in return. They stick by our sides. Again I feel your loss and emptiness. Bear with it as it too shall pass, but the wonderful memories will always be there, and still you'll feel pangs. Great work as always. God's little creatures are the best.

Beth Niquette said...

This painting is beautifully elegant and fills my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give.

Kokopelli said...

This is a wonderful painting! Loosing fur babies is so hard. I had to put down my kitties over two years ago and I still miss them. But I put them in the sidebar of my blog and every time I see the pics, I smile about the good memories. They were twins and we had them for about 17 years.

Linda Kunsman said...

this is a beautiful and poignant piece of art Diana. I am so sorry for your loss . Time does heal but how much time is different in each circumstance. One pet's loss didn't take long for me to heal, while another took years for me to come to terms with without crying. I think creating, putting your feelings on paper or canvas is a good way to release a bit. Hugs!

Netty said...

Beautiful work as always Diana. Happy PPF, Annette x

http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

JKW said...

Good Eiffel Tower. . .I have issues trying to draw it. . . never get it quite right. Blessings, Janet PPF

Anonymous said...

that is a super cute dog I am sorry for your loss I had a dog die last year just remember she will always be in your heart forever

 
Blogging tips