Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Amazing how little things we do can inspire others......

  



Hi Everyone....I am having a super crazy week....had to take our munchkin to the Hospital yesterday....but thankfully he is ok!!!  Every since I started this whole mini chalkboard thing....our little munchkin wanted one of his own....so he could create something daily that would remind and inspire....well today he stayed home from School ......and when we finally got home....I logged in to do some work...and then all of a sudden he comes to my office with his little chalkboard inspiration for the day!!!! love it!!!! so our chalkboard art sits together!!! and inspires us!!!!

Amazing how we can inspire people without even knowing it!!! he wants to do a new one every day....just like Mommy!!!!

Happiness!!!!


Happy Wednesday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

HOW Sweet!
'Hope your guy is better, too!

 
Blogging tips