Saturday, December 21, 2013

What a fun and wonderful day we had.....Santa pancakes and all....Thank you for the wonderful idea Buddy Sugarbush....






 



Hello Everyone...yesterday was the first day off of School for our little munchkin and it was such a fun and wonderful day....

We woke up to find our Elf had been busy making a ton of pancakes for himself and suggested we make some too...so I made some special Santa pancakes and they were a big hit!!!!

I wonder what we will find him doing next!!!! Have a wonderful and Sweet Saturday Everyone!!!

Happy Saturday Everyone and Happy Creating....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page



1 comment:

Carola Bartz said...

That's quite a pile of pancakes!!! The Santa pancake is adorable - great work!

 
Blogging tips