Monday, October 28, 2013

My little Minion Costume is complete!!! Happiness!!!!










Hi Everyone!!!!

You have probably been thinking where is she? what is she working on? I have not worked on any art other than creating a costume for our little Minion......

I worked away on this project for about 5 days on and off....and finally have it complete!!! I loved seeing our little man's face when I showed him this project underway and then the light in his eyes when it was all complete and he got to do the final dress up test!!!!

I really didn't think I could do it....but somehow I did it ....and I am so proud of myself.....

I have been a huge fan of all the Despicable Me movies....and a very hugs fan of Minions....so cute!!! so I put my heart into this costume project and I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to it!!!

Wishing you a super happy Monday!!!!!





Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




8 comments:

Christine said...

this is amazing and awesome Diana,lucky Cole!

Laurie said...

thats a big job, beautifully done! Lucky boy to have such a talented mamma!

Diana Evans said...

Thank you so much Christine!!!!

Thank you so much Laurie!!!!

Tammie Lee said...

hello Diana,

your costume is supreme!Amazing to see how it came together! Such a lucky son you have.

Diana Evans said...

Thank you so much Tammie!!! I didn't know if I would be able to do it....but somehow it all happened!!! super excited!!!!

Kokopelli said...

Diana, this made me laugh so hard! Great job!

Clare Willcocks said...

What a fantastic costume! I bet he's very excited to wear it!

Jackie said...

It's brilliant. He'll love wearing it.

 
Blogging tips