Friday, September 6, 2013

Paint Party Friday....10 Minute Warm Up....


With the cooler weather you know I can't help but think of Autumn and Halloween...and all things Vintage....so here is a little Vintage Girl I am sharing for PPF ......

I also invite you all daily to join me for 10 Minute Warm ups!!!!



10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy PPF Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




24 comments:

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

This painting is just wonderful! Was this done in 10 minutes? Cause that would be impressive. :)

Leovi said...

I like together asu beautiful pumpkin! Excellent composition!

Mary C. Nasser said...

So adorable and sweet and festive!
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Linda Kunsman said...

I love vintage imagery etc. and your painting is wonderful Diana!

Marji said...

Great one! I am so in denial that its September already and that Halloween is coming really fast. I love your work, as always :)

Christine said...

adorable!

GlorV1 said...

Awesome Diana. Excellent work. We just picked two pumpkins from out back. Very nice work. Have a great weekend.
gloria

Lorraine said...

lovely painting..will have a go at your 10 mins sketch thing when all my sons go back to school next week

Unknown said...

Good reminder that pumpkin time is right around the corner

Abigail Davidson said...

She is just darling and the pumpkin is so cool! Love the painting, and happy PPF!!

kat said...

I love Halloween and this piece is a delight, thanks for sharing with us!

Unknown said...

yep, looks like Halloween is coming. Lovely combination and colours and sweetness. Thank you for sharing

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, that's so cute! I love the feeling, just adorable!

Faye said...

Such a wonderful fall painting, Diana. I love the jack-o-lantern and the darling girl.

Ivy said...

LOVE your vintage Autumn piece..hooray for FAll! HPPF!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the vintage feel of your girl with the pumpkin. Blessings!

Giggles said...

Oh I love the Halloween theme...very sweet!

Hugs Giggles

denthe said...

Autumn colours and autumnfeeling all right ... ;-) Such a sweet little girl ...

Unknown said...

such an impressive blog you have! i love your style! great to 'meet't you!

PaintingWrite said...

This is gorgeous. I love the vintage effect you've achieved with this!

Rita said...

What a cute illustration! I love her eyes.

Kate Robertson said...

Very cute painting, love the vintage girls eyes. I love Fall.

PiaRom said...

What a sweet painting with the pumpkin :) I sketch what I see these times too, even around me or on the page..always be inspired from the things arround me :) ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

JKW said...

Looking forward to cooler weather too. Wonderful painting. (It's been 90+ since April.) Blessings, Janet PPF

 
Blogging tips