Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Sunday!!! 10 Minute Warm Up....in the kitchen today!!!




Hi Everyone....I am spending my 10 Minute Warm Up time in the kitchen today!!! after all food to me is art too....and I said it can be just about anything you love to create!! so today it is about my Cilantro Lime Chicken and Shrimp....

Super simple....just take a mini food processor and add to it...some good olive oil, 5 or more cloves of garlic...about a cup of cilantro ....zest of one lime and a few squeezes of the juice...salt and pepper...coat your chicken and shrimps and let sit for about an hour....then just grill these up to perfection and enjoy!!! I also like to serve some cilantro lime sour cream on the side...so good!!!

Enjoy!!!
Join me!!!


10 Minute Warm Up is about taking 10 minutes of your day to breathe, relax, open up your mind to possibilities and then create something....you can be inspired to sketch your coffee cup....something on your desk....your table....anything....try it....it is a great way to start the day....then pop back here and share it so we can all see and be inspired by each other!!! I have a linkie thing here so you can add your work any day of the week ....Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and....Sunday....so join me!!! won't you!

Happy Monday Everyone....and Happy Creating.....







Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page




No comments:

 
Blogging tips