Friday, October 12, 2012

Who wants softer hands? I do I do!!!


Hi Everyone....

I don't know about you .....but when the windy and chilly fall and winter Seasons arrive my hands turn into super scary sand paper like things.....and no one wants to shake hand with a piece of sandpaper so I decided to make my own version of a spa trip.....this one I call my South of France mini hand spa treatment...since I use Lavender essential oil and that reminds me of France...and relaxation....

I just did a mini spa hand treatment today after some gardening and my hands feel new again....You can use just about any oil you have...I use soya oil since I bought a bunch of it and don't like the taste of it in food....but for hands it is perfect.....

So give yourself a little treat tonight....you probably have all the ingredients in your pantry!!

Happy Thursday Everyone....and Happy Creating!!!


2 comments:

flyingbeader said...

Ooo a sugar scrub does make the hands feel so much better. Thanks for the reminder...my have been wanting some TLC for awhile.

GlorV1 said...

Thank you Diana. That sounds like a great mini spa for the hands. I have peppermint oil, so i will use that. Thank you.

 
Blogging tips