Saturday, May 26, 2012

Sweet Saturdays....week 58 ...come join in the fun everyone!

Sweet Saturdays

Hi Everyone!!! and welcome to week # 058 of Sweet Saturdays.....(so sorry about missing last week...I had major technical work that needed to take place and as a result my hard drive was off-site) Thank you for being so sweet and understanding!!!

Sweet Saturdays is all about blogging about something sweet in your lives...it could be art, illustrations, food, a recipe or a sweet photo....or a sweet find in your favorite shop...so create your blog post and pop back and share your link with all of us....

Welcome and we look forward to seeing your posts.....


Please make sure to add Sweet Saturdays to your blog post and post the URL address of that post and NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for Sweet Saturdays when they arrive at your website.


5 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Diana
Thank you for hosting such a sweet party. I look forward to seeing all the entries. Hugs, Deb

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting another Sweet Saturdays, for all of us to share. Have a great weekend!
Nora

Lilac & Lavender said...

It's been awhile since I've shared here ~ hope you like my sweet baby bird (vintage graphic inspired) clip art :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Diana -- Checked you out on Facebook too and I like it; I'm working on my Facebook page, but it's going to be a while, but I'll check you out and maybe we can be friends too. I'm attempting to keep all of us blog artists connected in different ways; I'm sure each of us could you a hand every now and then. So thanks Terri

Catharine said...

Very late at posting but thought you might like this bouquet :)

 
Blogging tips