Monday, February 22, 2010

Stitches - My latest creation...some Bright and cheery Easter Garland


they look so cool with Cole's oaintings on our mantle....
Hi Everyone....

I am a bit late to the party over at The CAC challenge...his past week the theme is stitches...and I just made some new and fun hand painted Easter and Spring inspired garlands....I guess we can think up some pretty silly ideas in our heads....but when I finished these with watercolour paint and some glitter and ribbon.....they just made my day.....

I am adding a whole new line of garlands for all kinds of occasions to my Etsy Shop...so pop in and check it out....and pop back here to see what I come up with next....

Happy Tuesday!!!

Hugs
Diana

9 comments:

marianne said...

OH WOW Diana these are fabulous!!!!!

Manon said...

That is the cutest Easter Garland!! Cole must of been so thrilled to see this.

Hope your day is great!!

manon
xo

Diane said...

Cole has taken after his mother--he is an artist!!

NANCY LEFKO said...

Just adorable...and in my book, you're EARLY, not late to the party...I haven't even BEGUN to think about Easter :)

Deborah said...

Diana, how do you do it!!! All that talent just has to get out I suppose, or you might explode. I can just imagine the explosion being a beautiful rainbow of every color though! LoVe everything you do. **kisskiss** Deb

Diane said...

Just adorable, Diana. Cole is having a blast, I'm sure:>) Hugs, Diane

Yvonne said...

Fabulous postcard, Diana!

Amy said...

You are really branching out..making so many diff. types of artistry..love it Diana

Eugen Caitaz said...

All your ideas is so funny!!! =)
I think that Cole, inspired you!

 
Blogging tips