Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm Back! and it was just what I needed


Hi Everyone...
I just got back from a weekend with my boys...it was just what I needed to get my mind off of things...and today Cole brought me a cute flower and ran to share it with me....he picks flowers for me all the time...but today it meant the world to me.... I am so grateful ....

Here is a pic of Minnie (our family dog) playing with Brad's new boat on the weekend...she swims and tries to catch it...it is pretty funny!












I have to pop by and visit all of my blog friends....I have missed you all!


Hugs
Diana



7 comments:

Heather Robinson said...

Oh, so glad that you managed to escape to northern Ontario for a little rest and relaxation! It truly is a special place and just has a way of getting into your soul, doesn't it? Love the photo of your dog with the boat. Welcome back, dear friend.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
what a cute photo of minnie!
i always love seeing her!
xo
m & e

soulbrush said...

what a sweet photo of your dog, aren't sons just too precious for word? they love their moms, even when they are all grown up, mine used to bring me flowers and ants and mice and spiders....

Anonymous said...

i want a boat like that. your dog is so fierce with that cool collar

Ces Adorio said...

Aaargh! There's a giant dog and it's going to eat our boat! Welcome back!!!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Awww... what a sweet little man, bringing his mom flowers! Glad you were able to get away and enjoy the family.

Diane said...

I know watching Minnie chase that boat must be a scream! She is adorable. I'm hoping to see that sweet little Cole again in one of your postings. Have a wonderful day, Diana!

 
Blogging tips