Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge - Summer

Hi Everyone...

I am busy with some projects so I only had 10 minutes to get my illustration done for the Arty Girlz Challenge Blog this week....and who could pass up a theme like "SUMMER"...and how sweet of them to include my sweet baker in the sampler this week!!! thanks

I share with you my quick sketch...because to me summer is all about lazy days at the cottage up North....and it also means yummy food and treats....so I added a selection of some of my Yummy Sketches of the Day....

they all scream summer to me....

Hugs and thanks for popping in!

Cheers,
Diana














16 comments:

Kathy said...

I want one of each, LOL. EXCEPT the bathing suit.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
oh they are all wonderful and they scream summer to me too! thanks for a wonderful way to end my work day!
xo
m & e

Anonymous said...

summer fun all wrapped up with these treats. they make me hungry

Ces Adorio said...

Up North? Did you go to the north pole? Hehe. Looks like fun. I agree. Summer is for lazing around. In fact I like to celebrate summer all year long. :)

Anonymous said...

Without water it doesn't seem like summer. love the food posts too. I need a snack now.lol

Candace Trew Camling said...

this is summer to a tee! Great post, lovely bunch of illustrations.

danetteb said...

I could go for some ice cream with whip and sprinkles.:)

Hugs, Danette

Powerful Search Engine said...

Mouthwatering Art! Pascalex

Honor said...

Yum! Nothing beats cold watermelon in the summer - what a great selection of treats. x

Lisa M Griffin said...

all such delightful pictures that really do capture the feel of summer. thanks for sharing! ;)

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

What fantastic bright colours. Love them all.

Diane said...

Hi Diana,
I'm with Kathy, I'll have one of everything except the bathing suit! Yes, they all scream summer
as well as delish! Your illustrations make me smile!
Hugs!
Diane

Fannie said...

All right, how do you produce such a lovely illustration in 10 minutes? ;-D

Summer!!!

Crissi Harvey said...

Fabulous illistration Diana love the treats yummy, i agree summer is deff about lazying round and having fun.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi & Julie xx

Kath Stewart said...

yummy yummy fabulous take on the challenge
Love
kath
xxxxx

Unknown said...

Fantastic, lovely summery images!
Jx

 
Blogging tips