Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Back from Las Vegas!!!! what a great place!!!






I am back from an amazing time in Las Vegas....It was my first trip there and I was attending a Global Training Conference for Arbonne there and it was amazing to say the least...so much inspiration...so much learning and so much fun!!! It sure is the city that never sleeps...I have so much to share with you all and so many amazing photos too!!! Happy to be back and happy to be blogging again!!! 

Happiness!!!!


Happy Tuesday and Happy Creating Everyone....


Follow my Pins on Pinterest Follow me on Twitter
Join my Facebook Page

3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Oh how exciting Diana. Wonderful pictures. I haven't been there and would love to go just to eat at Bobby Flays restaurant. Looks like you had fun. Thanks for sharing the great photos.

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

Quelle vie trépidante ! Je suis impatiente de découvrir tes prochains billets. Merci pour le partage de ces beaux clichés.
Je m'aperçois que ton nouvel emploi t'apporte beaucoup de joie.
C'est fabuleux...
Je te fais de gros bisous ♡

josh pincus is crying said...

Las Vegas is one of the most surreal places in the country (our country, that is). Where else can a pyramid, a medieval castle, the Eiffel Tower and a four-story Coke bottle live together in peace and harmony just a few blocks from each other? I love Vegas. Hope you had a great time!

 
Blogging tips