Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Brad! and some paint party Friday work....


Hi Everyone....today is a very special day.....today we celebrate my sweet husband's 40th Birthday......

Happy 40th Birthday to my amazing super talented gorgeous Husband Brad .....we are so blessed to have you in our lives and every day we laugh and share some amazing times together....you are the sun and moon and the whole world to us......Wishing you an amazing day and weekend of fun!!!!

We love to enjoy the outdoors and especially anything to do with water....so I have decided to share this painting I did of the beach for all of my paint party friday friends....I have been enjoying this wonderful summer holiday but who could turn down painting the beach..........


Wishing you all an amazing Friday.....we will be celebrating all weekend....

Happy Friday and Happy Creating Everyone!!!



19 comments:

Theresa Plas said...

happy Dual Bday wishes! Wonderfully tranquil beach painting Diana - pls pass the margarhitas!

Unknown said...

Thank you Theresa!!!

Mary C. Nasser said...

Lovely, lovely beach painting, Diana!
So relaxing! :)
♥♥♥
Happy PPF!!
Mary
Mixed-Media Map Art

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Hi Diana: Happy B-Day to your handsome hubby..Ah, Youth!! But it even gets better as the years roll on, so you've got a lot to look forward to..Lovely painting, just waiting for someone to sit and enjoy..Happy Friday..Judy

carol l mckenna said...

Happy Birthday to your husband and wonderful beach painting ~ excellent ~~ thanks, ^_^ (A Creative Harbor)

Jill said...

Beautiful painting! I love the sky in particular and the water is a lovely shade. Happy PPF!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for popping by!!! Thank you for the birthday wishes too!!!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Diana: It's me again, just wanting to thank you for your sweet comment on my 'Super Star'..Happy Friday..Judy

Netty said...

Happy birthday to your dear husband, a smashing card and love your pretty watercolour painting. x

LiliansArt said...

Wish I was sitting in those chairs. Popped in from paint party Friday

Lynn Cohen said...

cant decide which is more goregous: painting or husband, husband or painting. LOL Happy Birthday, and I love the summer chairs by the beach painting!!!! HPPF.

Tracey FK said...

Hope you are having a whole weekend of celebration and fun... and the beach drawing is perfectly summery...xx

Natasha said...

I hope your husband had a good birthday and I love your painting, it makes me long for Summer. :)

Giggles said...

Happy Birthday to Hubby, beautiful family!!! Your son is growing up so fast!!

Wonderful beach chairs too...also very retro!!

Hugs Giggles

Sabina said...

Happy big birthday to your huz, and lovely choice for a PPF painting. Great depiction of a beachy scene too.

Anonymous said...

Love the beach scene! I want to go!

Anonymous said...

Love the beach scene! I want to go!

Cathy Bueti said...

Hi Diana!

Happy birthday to your husband!

Hope you all enjoyed a fabulous weekend!

Love your beach scene! Its great!

:)

JKW said...

Happy Birthday Hubby. I love the beach and your painting is marvelous . . .. ,, I'm there. Blessings, Janet PPF

 
Blogging tips