Friday, May 19, 2017

Made some Chinese BBQ Pork buns....my favorite!







Hi Everyone....

I have been making a lot of dough lately as I love the fact that I can make it quickly and as it rises I can work away....I used to get some pretty tasty Chinese BBQ Pork buns in the cutest bakery in Toronto....but now that I am locked up working away in my Studio most of the week....I had to find a way to make my own....so here is a recipe I put together with some research and modifications.....these were so good that I will be adding these to my weekly baking......They make a perfect lunch....and a nice snack and I even serve them up with carrot soup and a salad for a feast.....I know you will love these.....



I also add sesame seeds to the top of mine for some added flavor and they make them look so pretty.....but you don't have too....

I am swamped all week....but baking is a nice little break here and there.....

Happy Monday and Happy Creating Everyone.....



10 comments:

Netty said...

wow it all looks scrumptious Diana, will have to pass this recipe onto my husband as he's the breadmaker of the family. xx

Unknown said...

they look good, and it that sweet potato soup? or pumpkin? yum!
Debbi
-yankeeburrowcreations

Anonymous said...

oh yum! I love these,,

martinealison said...

Hummm ma chère Diana tout cela me semble si délicieux... j'aime ce beau coeur tout blanc qui est une belle incitation à la dégustation...
Je te fais de gros bisous.

Michaele Razi said...

I wish I can come over cuz everything looks DELISH!

Tracey FK said...

these look absolutely delicious... you can add baking legend to your list of talents... it is getting to be one loooong list...xx

Christine said...

your talents never cease to amaze me! Yum!

F.Lee said...

1/4 butter melted is that 1 stick or a 1/4 of a stick

F.Lee said...

1/4 butter melted is that 1 stick or a 1/4 of a stick

Unknown said...

I am sorry it is a quarter cup....!!!!!

 
Blogging tips