Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The little things....that just make me smile...Custom Cupcake toppers for a Special Birthday girl....

Cupcake toppers for a cute mermaid party


Cupcake toppers for a cute mermaid party


Cupcake toppers for a cute mermaid party

Cupcake toppers for a cute mermaid party

I love creating things like cupcake toppers...and I love that people are all excited that a picture book illustrator and author made their child's cupcake toppers....the truth is I love these projects....they are so much fun to create and you know I have a thing about cupcakes...I have custom listings in my Etsy shop....and now I will be adding some topper packages with a themed centerpiece ....like this set with the mermaid.....

These custom toppers are for a special 1st Birthday party that is all about mermaids...hmmmmmmmmmm....I never did write a book about mermaids...this would be a fun one to illustrate....add that to my list of things to do.....

on another note....I will have two books coming out soon...and I can't wait to tell you all about them...so stay tuned!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!

12 comments:

Jaime Haney said...

These are adorable! They made me smile. What great ideas you have. I can't wait to hear about your books.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Absolutely adorable!! :) Hope you're week is going well.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Diana,

What a sweet cupcake topper for a special birthday girl ~ this is such a lovely idea.
You must be very busy with the books coming out and all your Artwork ~ how exciting.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

DoodleDesign said...

Hi Diana...

ooowh.. they're simply lovely.
Btw, I simply adore Cole's sweet face. You're so lucky 2 have him :)

Always a fan of yours,

ET
www.doodledsgn.blogspot.com

Nicola said...

These are so cute, I just love mermaids!!! How exciting you have two books coming out soon!!! I can't wait xxx

Janine said...

OH this is so sweet.
The little meremaids look so pretty and darling.
That is a very fine idea. I can imagine, that the parents are exited to buy toppers you made.
Have a great week
Janine

Lisa M Griffin said...

Diana, these are just too precious! LOVE THEM. it is wonderful how you created them with all the different textures and gems. Cute too how they showcase the birthday gals different expressions. What a fun share.

Terri Kahrs said...

How adorable!!! These sweet little mermaids will add fun and sparkle to a party! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Unknown said...

thank you for the sweet comments!!!!

hugs
Diana

Deborah said...

What a little doll! And now I'm suddenly HUNGRY! Congratulations on your new books!!! YIPPEEEEEE.
**kisskiss** Deb

TrüSka said...

This is Super Sweet! Great Idea!

Wall Stickers by Alex said...

Lovely meremaids! So cute! Good work!
Alex

 
Blogging tips