Thursday, October 22, 2009

An Award for all of you...




Hi Everyone....

My wonderful friend Cynthia DiBlasi sent me this lovely award. She is always so thoughtful and sweet.... and please pop by her blog!!! I know you will find wonderful posts that will inspire you....

Thank you so much Cynthia for thinking of me....and now I would like to share this award with all of my wonderful blog friends.....I am grateful for all of you and thankful that you come by to visit me each and every day. Your kindness and comments always brighten my day...so thank you all ...each and every one of you...and please accept this award....you all inspire me and you all help us grow each and every day.....

Thank you....!!!

Hugs
Diana


The rules upon accepting this award:

1.) Only one rule. Pass this award along to someone who motivated you, inspired you or enriched your artistic life with their creative gift. If you feel so inclined, you can create a short list of the things you love, your favorite muse, or your favorite childhood memories. The most important thing though is to award someone who has made your life better.

3 comments:

Candace Trew Camling said...

I was just looking at your acrylic stamps on etsy. They are very nice! Do you order them in large quantities? I would like to have some stamps made in the future... but more in short runs for personal use or gifts... possibly for retail down the road. Anyways, like I said, they are REALLY neat!

Cynthia DiBlasi - Fine Art said...

Thank you! :)

C. JoyBell C. said...

How very generous of you to pass this award on to everybody who wants it! I sure do want it! hee heee....you are very generous indeed!!! :)

I hope that you are having a lovely, inspired day today!!! :)

 
Blogging tips