Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Hallowe'en Cupcakes...and my spooky skull jack in the box!!









Hi Everyone....for a minute there I was all into Christmas...but this week is Hallowe'en so I have snapped out of it and snapped back into Hallowe'en....


I am in the midst of so many Christmas projects for my shop that I almost missed out on posting some new Spooky illustrations....

So these are a peace offering to all of those who are not ready to even remotely think about the Holidays....


I will be baking some great cupcakes for Hallowe'en so I will make sure I post them ....

Hugs,
Diana

7 comments:

DeLi said...

i cant wait for christmas either but in the meantime ill cherish all your cupcakes :)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi diana!
i love your halloween paintings!
friday is going to be fun!
i cannot wait to see cole in his costume and hear all about your adventures.
xo
melissa

Jennifer Thermes said...

Holidays? What holidays?? Oh my, time is flying! ;-)

marianne said...

The cakes are lovely! I hope after eating they leave your tongue green...... :) Would be fun!

Diane said...

I love that little witch perched on top. Absolutely adorable.
I have given you a blog award (you are such a favorite of mine) with details on my blog.
Hugs,
Diane

Jennifer R.D. said...

Hi Diana,
Diane gave me her newest blog award and I gave mine to YOU because I just discovered your blog yesterday when you left a comment on mine!
Jen
www.artisticallydesigneddiversions.blogspot.com

Honor said...

Yay for Halloween! Are you having a party? I wish we celebrated it more here... I'll have to get my fix from your blog in the meantime. :-)

 
Blogging tips